11/17/10

Press days: a little preview of s/s 2011 part 3


Here's the last PR stop of the day, Oona. Unfortunately I didn't have enough space on the memory card of my camera to take a lot of pictures (I guess I got a little carried away while taking pictures the whole day). But here's some to give you an idea of the treasures we discovered at Oona during the Press days.

The first picture is from Café Costume, a Belgian tailoring brand for men with stores in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You won't find a better fitting suit anywhere else.




I fell in love with these dresses from Marc-Philippe Coudeyre. The collection is inspired by the Japanese Koi Fish. This was reflected in the use of colors and prints. He used different glamorous fabrics for one piece and some dresses had really nice details on the back. Cheap? Probably not. Gorgeous? Hell yes!



Wouldn't it be cool to have your own wall of shoes? These are from Avance and Shoe Discount. We saw a lot of nudes and black, lace booties, wedges, peeptoes and sandals. I have to say I was a bit surprised. Shoe Discount is known for their really cheap prices, but these shoes actually look really good! They seem to have adjusted their strategy by following the trends now. Avance has also a collaboration going on with designer Anne Poesen.




I definitely want one of these cool headphones from Urbanears. Because of the variety of colors, they look more like an accessory than something practical. Prices vary from €30 - €60.


River Island shoes and accessories!



The barman made us some delicious Cointreaupolitan cocktails. No wonder Dita Von Teese is the face of the campaign. I think I've found my new favorite drink! Too bad I could only take a sip, because I was driving.. And it just had to happen that we got pulled over by the police on our way home. *Lucky?*

Here's how you can make it at home:
Mix in a shaker with ice: 5cl of Cointreau, 3cl of cranberry juice and 2cl of lemon juice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and enjoy!


Oh and the gorgeous red dress is from Marc-Philippe Coudeyre.


The Humanoid collection is based on a desert storm, it has a lot of soft colors and textures. I love how Humanoid always manages to combine fashion with soft, comfortable clothing. You can also order Humanoid online.




One of my favorite Belgian jewelry studio's, Atelier 11, has come with a gorgeous collection revolving around Eden. The collection offers colorful pieces, flowers and birds of paradise.


**Pictures and info thanks to Oona**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails